Subject: Article of Potential Interest
From: "Merle Weiner" <[email-masked]>
To: "Anastasia Sanchez Fernandez", <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 20:00:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Anastasia Sanchez Fernandez and Marii-Elisa Pärna:

My latest article on the Hague Abduction Convention is now available.  The 
article proposes a new international treaty to address the problems with the 
Hague Abduction Convention experienced by survivors of domestic violence.

The article is available for download without charge here: 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=5228298__;!!C5qS4YX3!CNbL9iKUrYX22l0j4g7CbLVcdYzlmGqtuEpERnMgP2FUM3H1JZAqx3ym7aq9EIV5dy0kx6fJnGuoS2alEdMw$> 
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=5228298.  The full 
citation is as follows:  Merle H. Weiner, Convention on Safety for Survivors 
of Family Violence Involved in International Custody Disputes, 46 Cardozo L. 
Rev. 1167 (2025).  My other writing about the Hague Abduction Convention can 
be found on my author’s page and is also available for download without 
charge.  See 
<https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=23944> 
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=23944.

Please feel free to share the links with people who might find the newest 
article or my other work of interest.

Thank you in advance for your consideration of my work.  I welcome any 
comments that you might have about my proposal for a new treaty.

If you are interested in receiving future correspondence regarding the 
development of such a treaty by Contracting States, please do let me know.

With warm regards,

Merle H. Weiner

Philip H. Knight Professor of Law

University of Oregon School of Law

1515 Agate St.

Eugene, OR 97405 USA

541-346-3857

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>